UEI’s Medical Assistant Program provides students with the knowledge and skills they need for a rewarding career. Some of the topics covered by the program include the following:
- Assisting physicians with routine physical examinations
- Familiarizing students with radiology and diagnostic imaging
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining medical records
- Taking and recording patient vital signs
- Medical ethics and standards of conduct
- Clinical Medical Assisting Duties
Overall, the medical assisting training program is designed to teach students both front office administrative assisting and back office clinical assisting.
Students are taught how to greet patients, schedule appointments, maintain medical records, as well as back office medical assisting skills such as how to assist physicians with conducting medical examinations.
If you’re interested in a becoming a medical assistant, consider enrolling in UEI’s Medical Assistant Training Course. The great thing about our course is that it can be completed, and you can earn your diploma in as few as 10 months. Contact us and one of our admissions team members will provide you with information on how to enroll in the program and begin your medical assisting career.