- The 10 Best Korean Restaurants In Fort Lee, New Jersey – Updated 2022
- Go inside the reopened Michael’s Restaurant in downtown Birmingham
- Etherconnect Price in USD: ECC Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko
- Restaurant Depot Locations & Hours Near Seattle, WA – YP.com
- The Best Public Golf in California – LINKS Magazine
Mercury auto insurance discounts
Mercury doesn’t have the longest list of discounts, and like its optional coverages, availability varies by location. While the discounts are typical of what other insurance companies offer, Mercury does offer ways to save on its already-cheap car insurance.
Drivers could lower the cost of a Mercury car insurance policy by:
- Finalizing an auto policy with a digital signature.
- Insuring multiple vehicles.
- Getting multiple types of coverage, like auto and home.
- Equipping the insured vehicle with an anti-theft device.
- Signing up for auto pay.
- Maintaining a high grade point average.
- Avoiding an accident or ticket for a certain period of time.
- Paying your bill in full.
Policyholders can also save up to 5% by signing up for Mercury’s RealDrive program. RealDrive tracks the number of miles driven, with fewer miles leading to cheaper rates. This may be of particular interest to drivers that work from home or don’t drive to commute.
Mercury offers a discount program for good drivers called MercuryGO. Customers can get 5% off for participating in the usage-based insurance program (10% for teens), and up to 40% off for safe driving behaviors, which include:
- Smooth driving.
- Avoiding speeding.
- Using your phone while driving.
Your discount is based on a three-month average score. Driving is tracked through a mobile app. Customer reviews on the Apple App Store cite issues with transparency about how the rating system works.