- 14 Best Game Development 14 Online Courses to Pursue in 2022
- Best Cheap Renters Insurance in New York 2022
- THE 20 BEST Food Delivery in Lake Villa from Restaurants Near You • Postmates
- Công thức tính số mol, nồng độ mol của dụng dịch chuẩn 100%
- Cách mua các đồng coin tiềm năng chưa lên sàn Binance 2021
Milano’s Ristorante Italiano has been serving the Rio Grande Valley for over 60 years and have perfected every Italian dish served at La Terra Bruciata dal Sole in South Texas.
Milano’s La Piccola Italia Restaurant introduced for the very first time Pizzas as we all know it in the Rio Grande Valley by serving the local grocery stores and selling to customers out of Lisetta Milano’s porch in 1950. In 1955, Lisetta decided to turn their occasional pizza selling into a restaurant with 3 tables and 10 broken chairs.
Within years Giovanna and Lino took over the restaurant where they started selling more than just pizzas. Giovanna revamped every room of the old Milano’s house and turned it into the Milano’s La Piccola Italia Restaurant we all know today and now Milano’s has an extensive Italian menu featuring thousands of family recipes handed down over the years plus they are always introducing new unforgettable creations. Five generations later Milano’s has become a landmark here in south Texas.