- Carmine’s Italian Restaurant Times Square, NYC | Make a Reservation Now!
- Dewey’s sit-ins sparked a generation of LGBTQIA social change
- Delaware Theatre Company | My Life on a Diet
- Cách tính điểm tốt nghiệp 2022 – Công thức tính điểm tốt nghiệp 2022
- Top 10 Best Public Golf Courses in Alexandria, VA – August 2022 – Yelp
About This Location
Welcome to Miller’s Ale House – Orland Park! We’re a local restaurant and sports bar located at the intersection of 156th and La Grange, on the west side of La Grange, our restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value.
We are known for our large portions, great prices, warm service, and shareable appetizers, including our famous buttermilk-drenched, hand-breaded boneless chicken Zingers® and Zingers Mountain Melt®. We serve a wide variety of entrees, burgers, salads and sandwiches, plus daily lunch and dinner specials, in a lively atmosphere that includes 60+ TVs, large open-air patios, beckoning bars and spacious booths and tables.
Open daily for lunch and dinner, we also offer over 35 beers on tap and a large selection of signature cocktails and all day every day drink specials.