Minority-Owned Businesses | Columbus To Do List
Support local and minority-owned businesses! This page will feature a variety of businesses from restaurants to clothing stores!
Food and Drink
- Bake Me Happy: Gluten-free baked goods.
- BarroLuco: Argentine comfort food. Their empanadas are amazing!
- Dos Hermanos: Authentic Mexican food. Look for their food truck or visit them at the North Market!
- Hoyo’s Kitchen: Rated the top restaurant in Columbus by eater. com! Check out this Somali Cuisine in the North Market.
- Links-N-Lemonade: Gourmet hotdogs and fresh-made lemonade!
- Momo Ghar: Featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, this Nepali and Tibetan food is no joke!
- What the Waffle: Seriously tasty waffles! They are featured on the Food Network website and listed as some of the best waffles in the country!
- Willowbeez Soulveg: Vegan soul food. Visit their pop up in the North Market!
- 6-1-Pho: Fast and casual Vietnamese street food.
- Chunky Armadillo: Boho clothing store in the Short North.
- Flower Child Vintage: Shop second hand and vintage at their location in the Italian village.
- RawYoga 614: Hop on the #2 COTA bus to get here and enjoy a peaceful yoga class.
- Yelo Aple: Did you know that plants can boost your mood, productivity, concentration, and creativity? You can get plants to spruce up your dorm room at Yelo Aple!
Minority-Owned Businesses (experiencecolumbus.com)
80+ Black-Owned Businesses To Support In Columbus (columbusnavigator.com)
Here’s a list of Black-owned businesses in the Columbus area (dispatch.com)