- 50 Low-Calorie Healthy Snacks – No More Snaccidents | Hurry The Food Up
- 3 Perfect Places That Prove Mini Golf Means More Fun
- Định nghĩa áp suất chất lỏng, áp suất chất lỏng ở độ sâu, áp suất thủy tĩnh
- 13 Ways Your Expo Should Shine In Your Full-Service Restaurant – Restaurant Systems Pro – Online Restaurant Management Solution
- Máy Tính Thặng Dư Tiêu Dùng | PureCalculators
I’m from Fayetteville, NC and whenever I want some really good seafood I go to Captain Jerry’s. I wanted to try to find something similar in the Raleigh area. I found this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, it didn’t compare to Captain Jerry’s as I’d hoped. I placed the order to go and it was ready as soon as I got there. The food had nice flavors and was seasoned pretty well and it was A LOT of food, so you definitely get your money’s worth. However, nothing was crispy. When I see fried seafood like this I expect to have a crunch but that wasn’t the case. If the food was crispier I think it’d come close to Captain Jerry’s but as of right now, I don’t really like soggy/soft fries, shrimp, and catfish. I may give this another try just to see if it may have just been the day that I went, we all have off days.