- Dog Obedience Instructor | How to Become a Dog Trainer
- Lãi kép liên tục là gì? Công thức tính và những đặc điểm cần lưu ý
- 11 Healthy Snack Ideas for Toddlers and Preschoolers – FamilyEducation
- 21st Century Auto Insurance Review 2022: Pros and Cons – NerdWallet
- Public Company Sources – Doing Historical Company Research: A Resource Guide – Research Guides at Library of Congress
Nepenthe Restaurant (pronounced “Neh-penth-ee”) is perched on a steep Big Sur hillside and offers California fare, and a terrace with breathtaking views. The full service bar has specialty drinks, draft beer, and an extensive wine list. They are open for lunch and dinner daily.
The next two family generations of the original founders, Lolly and Bill Fassett, have continued a commitment to caring service in a relaxed vibe. In Greek, Nepenthe means “isle of no care,” a place to find surcease from sorrow. Travelers have been stopping in for many years to enjoy the food, the atmosphere, the setting, and the beautiful Big Sur coastal views.