- Pack’s Tavern: Downtown Asheville Restaurant for Casual Dining & Groups
- Hotpot + Bbq – Chinese Restaurant Chengdu Amsterdam
- Unit 5: Thì Tương lai đơn & Tương lai gần (The Future Simple & The Near Future)
- Getting a debt consolidation loan with bad credit: How to do it
- Sun City West Golf (Deer Valley)
Sophia is designed with your busy life in mind. Check out these frequently asked questions to learn more about Sophia and how it works.
How many Sophia courses can I take at one time, and where do I register?
You can register for more than 30 gen ed courses offered through Sophia and take up to two courses at a time. However, there’s a limit to the amount of credit you can transfer. Students in Strayer’s bachelor’s degree programs can transfer a maximum of 126 credit hours.
Will Sophia courses count toward my overall GPA?
Eligible students can transfer Sophia courses to Strayer for gen ed credit, but there’s no associated grade. Sophia courses don’t factor into a student’s grade point average.
Can I take Sophia courses and Strayer courses at the same time?
Yes. Self-paced Sophia courses have flexible start dates, so you can take them along with your Strayer courses. But Sophia courses won’t count toward your financial aid eligibility or your GPA.
Will Sophia courses impact my financial aid?
No. Your financial aid package doesn’t take Sophia courses into consideration. To be considered for a federal financial loan, you must take a minimum of two undergraduate courses at Strayer in a given quarter.