- Top 10 Best Chinese Restaurants Open Christmas Day in Dallas, TX – September 2022 – Yelp
- Thì hiện tại hoàn thành (Present perfect) | The IELTS Workshop
- Best UX Courses Online: Our Top 10 List – UX studio
- Công suất điện là gì? công thức tính công suất điện đúng cách
- ePremium – Property Management Renters Insurance Solution
61 E. Jefferson St.
The Northside Café is located in a historic building built in 1876 by Eli Cox on the north side of the Winterset town square, across the street from the Madison County Courthouse. The Bridges of Madison County was written from our window seat booth (John Wayne booth), and was featured in the 1995 film “The Bridges of Madison County,” based on the Robert James Waller novel of the same name.
In the Film the café is where Robert Kincaid (Clint Eastwood) meets Lucy Redfield (Michele Benes). Our café has been part of the presidential candidate circuit going back decades, and our upstairs has served as City Hall and Opera house in the 1800’s.