- Where to score Cinco de Mayo food and drink deals
- Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks, Assorted Fruit, Pouches (17.6 oz) Delivery or Pickup Near Me – Instacart
- Basic Carpentry | Yestermorrow Design/Build School
- The 12 Best Restaurant Website Examples (2022) – On the Line | Toast POS
- Xét nghiệm công thức máu là gì và các chỉ số xét nghiệm máu
Chef Bjorn Somlo has been nominated for James Beard Awards multiple times so he’s not exactly under the radar, but many are still surprised to find a restaurant of this caliber in the Berkshires. The small, modern restaurant is situated directly in downtown Lenox, amidst a host of other good eats. But Nudel stands out for its imaginative take on seasonal American cuisine. The menu changes daily, but recent offerings have included things like fried chicken skin tacos, chevre and squash pate, veal and porcini mushrooms, and a “candy bar” of peanut butter, brownie, and marshmallow. They have recently started accepting reservations, but the walk-in only chef’s counter is the best seat in the house.