- Completion of a minimum of 32 college credit hours of study
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completion of the following courses with a grade of “C” or better:
- English Composition I & II
- General Psychology
- At least two of the following general Science courses:
- Introduction to General and Organic Chemistry
Note: All of the courses listed above must be completed with a grade of “C” or better to progress to junior-level nursing courses.
If positions are limited, additional consideration will be given to students’ ACT, SAT, GPA, and other test scores in making decisions for admission to the School of Nursing.