- Bread BRD to Tether USD Exchange / HitBTC
- Navy Federal Credit Union personal loan review: Personal loan options for military members
- The 22 Best Trader Joe’s Snacks — in Good Times and Bad
- Public Golf Courses in Wichita, Kansas
- THE 10 BEST Mexican Food Delivery in Passaic of 2022 | Order Mexican Food Near Me | Uber Eats
Chef Robert Bogart’s ownership of Oak on Camelback and St. Francis Restaurants, is both a return to his past and a breath of new life for the concept. His love for cooking began by cooking wood-fired food while camping outside with his grandfather in Texas. From there, he went to culinary school in 2001 at the Scottsdale Culinary Institute, Arizona. Chef Bogart then had the opportunity to be the opening Executive Chef of Elway’s steakhouse at the Ritz Carlton Denver. Chef Bogart focuses on using seasonal, quality ingredients and techniques both with food and his staff.
Chef Bogart has cooked at the James Beard House in New York and been asked to cook at multiple Ritz Carlton properties throughout his 8 years with the company. Having worked recently on opening restaurants in California he found his way back to Arizona. Now he is back in the town where he started his career and back cooking food by wood-fire in St. Francis’s custom wood burning oven.