- Share công thức màu lightroom tone cam xanh tươi tắn và năng động
- Ameris Bank Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Best golf courses in Ohio, according to GOLF Magazine’s expert course raters
- The Williams Companies, Inc. – Williams Announces Deepwater Export Agreement at Shenandoah
- Firearms Safety Training Course | mpdc
Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, Bols Blue Curaçao, and Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade with Juices of Lemon and Pomegranate topped with Sprite®
Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade and Fruity Strawberry Punch, served in a souvenir 50th Celebration Cup with a surprise Character and a little bit of magic!
Cumin-spiced with Crunchy Cabbage and Cilantro-Lime Crema. Served with Apple Slices, Carrot Sticks and a choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
About our allergy-friendly menu items: Guests may consult with a chef or special diets trained Cast Member before placing an order. We use reasonable efforts in our sourcing, preparation and handling procedures to avoid the introduction of the named allergens into allergy-friendly menu choices. While we take steps to prevent cross-contact, we do not have separate allergy-friendly kitchens and are unable to guarantee that a menu item is completely free of allergens. Allergy-friendly offerings are reliant on supplier ingredient labels. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of each food item. Allergen advisory statements (e.g., “may contain”) are not regulated and therefore not taken into consideration when developing allergy-friendly meals. It is ultimately our Guests’ discretion to make an informed choice based upon their individual dietary needs.
Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Our plant-based menu items are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey.