- TIKI Corporation – HR ASIA
- Mách bạn cách làm yaourt ngon “tuyệt cú mèo” giải nhiệt ngày hè | Vinamilk sữa chua
- Istanbul Hawai‘i Win Best Mediterranean Restaurant
- MO Auto & Home Insurance Quotes in Fenton | State Farm®
- Project Finance for Van Phong 1 Coal-Fired Power Generation Project in the Republic of Vietnam | JBIC Japan Bank for International Cooperation
Teachable Sign-up Process
#1 – Create Your School
Sign up for an account with Teachable and create your school. You can have multiple courses within your school under your brand. Signing up is free and only requires an e-mail address.
#2 – Select a Plan for Your School
There are four plans on Teachable: Free, Basic, Professional, and Business (see slideshow above). As you can imagine, each plan increases in cost as the amount of features increase. The great part is that you can get started for free to see if your course is viable.
#3 – Configure Your School’s Domain
If you start on the Free plan, you can skip this process. Teachable gives you your own, free subdomain. It might look something like www.yourschool.teachable.com.
But if you’re serious about your course, you can purchase a custom domain (ex. “www.yourschool.com”) and connect Teachable to that.