- Kishu Inu (KISHU) Price, Chart & News | Binance: Kishu Inu price, KISHU price, Kishu Inu value
- Will Applying for a Personal Loan Hurt Your Credit?
- 50 Motivating Quotes for Business and Blogging
- Guaranteed Startup Business Loans No Credit Check | Business Funding
- Sandra Bullock is a Staple of Austin, Just like Walton’s Fancy and Staple, Her Restaurant | Jason Weiland | NewsBreak Original
All persons seeking appointment as a notary public must satisfactorily complete a Secretary of State approved six-hour course of study prior to appointment. (Government Code section 8201.) Please note that all persons being appointed, no matter how many notary public commission terms that person has held in the past, are required to take the six-hour course of study.
Current California notaries public with a valid notary public commission and who have completed an approved six-hour course of study at least once must satisfactorily complete an approved three-hour refresher course prior to reappointment. Important: An approved three-hour refresher course is only acceptable if the notary public applies for reappointment before expiration of the current notary public commission. If the notary public commission expires before course completion and a completed application is received, the person must take another approved six-hour course before being reappointed as a notary public.