How to Register for Online Programs
To register for an online and/or hybrid class (attend classes online) at College of The Albemarle (COA), enrolled students must first complete the COA 101 – Introduction to MyCourses (Moodle) course for potential online students with a score of 90 percent or higher. You may retake the exam until you receive a passing grade. This course is designed to help you become familiar with our online course environment.
Forgot your username? Visit WebAdvisor.
Access MyCourses using your COA username and password. Your username is located on your acceptance letter. Once logged into MyCourses, you’ll have access to:
All other classes will be visible the first day of classes starting at 12:15 a.m., at which time you’ll be able to view your current semester classes.
Need additional help?
- If you have technology-related questions, read answers to frequently asked questions.
- To submit distance education issues or questions, you can:
- Submit a Help Desk ticket from the support page
- Visit MyHelp on the toolbar located in MyCourses
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Email email@example.com.