- Rao’s Restaurant | New York – New York, NY – Harlem One Stop
- Restaurants open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 30+ món ngon từ thịt lợn (heo) cực ngon – lạ miệng – dễ làm
- THE BEST 10 Mexican Restaurants in Boston, MA – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- Yield Farming Token Price in USD: YFT Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko
Open Yale Courses provides free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by distinguished teachers and scholars at Yale University. The aim of the project is to expand access to educational materials for all who wish to learn.
Open Yale Courses reflects the values of a liberal arts education. Yale’s philosophy of teaching and learning begins with the aim of training a broadly based, highly disciplined intellect without specifying in advance how that intellect will be used. This approach goes beyond the acquisition of facts and concepts to cultivate skills and habits of rigorous, independent thought: the ability to analyze, to ask the next question, and to begin the search for an answer.
We hope the lectures and other course materials on this site will be a resource for critical thinking, creative imagination, and intellectual exploration. All lectures were recorded in the Yale College classroom and are available in video, audio, and text transcript format. Registration is not required and no course credit is available.