- Best 6 Russian Restaurants in Chicago, IL with Reviews – YP.com
- Madison Supper Club | McFarland Restaurant | Monona Fish Fry | Steak |Maple Tree Supper Club
- Simon Pearce menu in Quechee, Vermont, USA
- Best 30 Public Golf Courses in Marco Island, FL with Reviews – YP.com
- Thì tương lai đơn (Simple Future Tense) | The IELTS Workshop
Opening May 20, 2022: Old Greenwood’s sister course, Gray’s Crossing is conveniently located close to North Lake Tahoe lodging and is known for challenging the avid golfer with elevation changes and water hazards. Designed by Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy, it captivates a golfer’s passion for nature, fun, and strategic play. The course is lengthy stretching to 7,466 yards. Immerse yourself in an environment of serine native wetlands, wildflowers, and towering Jeffery and Lodgepole pines. Gray’s Crossing was also included in Golfweek’s Top 200 Residential Golf Courses of 2022.
Gray’s Crossing is home to luxury mountain estate residences. Plan an unforgettable Lake Tahoe summer vacation when you rent one of Tahoe Mountain Lodging’s three, four, or five-bedroom Tahoe vacation rentals. Golf, hike and soak in iconic Nevada Mountain vistas, just steps from your luxury retreat’s doorstep.