- 10 Delicious Desserts You Can Make In 5 Minutes
- Xếp hạng các đồng coin được Hashed đầu tư theo vốn hóa thị trường | Crypto.com
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week in full swing
- Company of Heroes – PCGamingWiki PCGW – bugs, fixes, crashes, mods, guides and improvements for every PC game
- State Employees’ Credit Union – Calculator List
Paquito’s is the kind of place where eclectic surroundings — hot-pink ponchos used as tablecloths, walls the color of lime sorbet, and quirky knickknacks galore — truly reflect the menu. Warm, fresh tortilla chips with chunky cilantro-spiked salsa are complimentary, and other starters include ceviche with jalapenos and a Mexican pizza topped with black olives, mushrooms, green peppers, and melted cheese. Entrees featuring mole verde — green tomatillos, chilies, epasote, parsley, and pumpkin seeds poured over chicken, beef, or pork — are family recipes sprinkled with abuelita‘s love. Authentic menu items such as burritos and tacos are all tasty and massive, and fajitas come in varieties like chicken sauteed in garlic butter, chopped center-cut pork chops, and fresh shrimp basking in a creamy sauce studded with poblano peppers and onions. If you crave something north of the boarder, Paquito’s also offers pretty decent burgers. Straddling the border? There are burgers with guacamole. Or if you want to go tubing down the Rio Grande with a refreshing drink in hand, frozen margaritas from strawberry to banana are available.