- Here are 5 Free Natural Language Processing Courses From Top Universities
- iExec RLC Price in USD: RLC Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko
- 6 top no credit check loans and payday loans for July 2022
- Q+A: Douglass Williams, Chef/Owner, MIDA — Edible Boston
- Pi Network DeFi Price | USD converter, Charts | Crypto.com
Do you pride yourself on your organization and attention to detail? Do you enjoy supporting others and advocating for underserved causes? Paralegals, as “the hands and feet” of a law firm, play a key role in the legal system, working with both legal professionals and their clients to help serve their needs.
At SPSCC, you’ll gain the fundamental skills required to enter the legal office: skills like legal research, documentation and writing, knowing the basis of court proceedings, and more. Our advisory board includes public and private attorneys and judges from the local community.
Special Program Notes:
- The SPSCC Paralegal Program is approved by the American Bar Association
- Only an attorney or Limited License Legal Technician (LLLT) pursuant to Admission and Practice Rule (APR) 28, can counsel others as to their legal rights or responsibilities. Non-lawyer assistants act under the supervision of a lawyer in compliance with Washington State Court Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) 5.3, General Rule (GR) 24. See also, APR 28 and LLLT RPC.
Visit Paralegal Program Legal Specialty Courses Transfer Policy
- Students need to complete 13.5 quarter credits of legal specialty courses through synchronous instruction.
What’s Different at SPSCC?
Advance your career through Online and Evening Studies. A variety of Paralegal courses are available online or through twice-a-week evening courses, letting you boost your skills while keeping pace with your busy life.
Check out Career Coach to discover careers related to your interests in this subject. Learn more about what you’ll do in the industry, how much you can earn, and view job postings in and around Thurston County