If you have read the sections above, let’s get you registered.
Ready to Register?
To register online (American Express, MasterCard, Visa & Discover):
1. Search for courses by entering part of the title (example: “phlebotomy”) or the course code with dashes (example: MLA-3022-???) in the Search for Courses box above.
2. When viewing the list of courses, you can click on the column headings to sort by that column. Click the Select button for the course so that it is put into the Selected Courses (Shopping Cart).
3. When you have finished selecting your course, click the Register button.
4. On the next form, you will be required to enter personal identification details including address, phone, social security number and email.
5. To complete your registration, you will be required to pay for your selection using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
To register in person at one of our campuses, the hours and locations for registration are as follows:
Jamestown Campus: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm in the Percy H. Sears Applied Technologies Bldg.
Greensboro Campus: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm / CLOSED ON FRIDAY in the Continuing Education Center (CEC) Bldg.
High Point Campus: MMonday – Thursday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm / CLOSED ON FRIDAY in the (H1) Bldg.