- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta Announces New Member of its Affordable Housing Advisory Council
- 15 TikTok Food Hacks that’ll Win Over Snacktime – Motherly
- How To Make A Good First Impression At A Job Interview (With Examples) – Zippia
- Who chooses part-time work and why? : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- THE 10 BEST Korean BBQ Delivery in Lynnwood of 2022 | Order Korean BBQ Near Me | Uber Eats
Stay Near the Best Pigeon Forge Golf Courses
Tee Off at Gatlinburg Golf Course
No matter if you are a scratch golfer or carry a handicap of 20-plus, there is a Pigeon Forge golf course for you near RiverStone Resort & Spa. The rolling, wooded terrain of the Smoky Mountains lends itself perfectly to golf, and the warm climate of east Tennessee makes the game an enjoyable year-round pursuit.
RiverStone Resort & Spa is within easy driving distance of three of the best golf courses in east Tennessee:
Gatlinburg Golf Course and Country Club (adjacent)
The Gatlinburg Golf Course is located just east of RiverStone, so close many of our condos overlook the course’s scenic greens and fairways. The course features some dramatic elevation changes, vertical drops and tight fairways, including a 200-foot tee-to-green drop on hole No. 12.
Eagle’s Landing Golf Club (9.8 miles)
The banks of the Little Pigeon River provide a scenic setting for this course, which sits just a few miles north of RiverStone near Highway 66. Designated as 1995’s best new public golf course by Golf Digest Magazine, Eagle’s Landing provides some of the region’s best links-style play, challenging players to stretch their drives across the long, flat course.
Bent Creek Golf Village (17.7 miles)
Nestled along the northern edge of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this course gives players an opportunity to enjoy two distinct styles of golf: Flat, scenic valley golf and mountainous, elevation-based play. Bent Creek was named one of Southern Living’s top 50 courses in the South.