- 10 Bucket-List Disc Golf Courses in Colorado
- Pros and Cons for a Restaurant Asset Sale
- GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY OF LUXSHARE-ICT FACTORY (VAN TRUNG) CONSTRUCTION PROJECT – HI-CON
- Microsoft Excel Classes & Training – Excel Courses Online | ONLC
- Công thức tính năng suất – PPE – Củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm Toán Lý Hóa – Văn Sử Địa
The golf mecca of Pinehurst/Aberdeen/Southern Pines touts itself as the “Home of American Golf.” More than 40 courses call the heart of North Carolina’s Sandhills home. Golf courses line Midland Road heading into the historic village of Pinehurst. Donald Ross, the legendary Scot who made his home here, left a lasting legacy by designing Pinehurst No. 2; Pine Needles and Mid Pines, among others.
Modern architects have come to appreciate the area’s rolling hills, stately pines and sandy soil ideal for golf. Tom Fazio redesigned Pinehurst No. 4 and built Pinehurst No. 8 to celebrate the resort’s 100th birthday in 1996. Then, in 2018, Gil Hanse unveiled a throwback version of Pinehurst No. 4. The late Mike Strantz created one of golf’s wildest rides at Tobacco Road in Sanford. Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw’s Dormie Club in West End continues to generate buzz. Antiquing and horseback riding are also popular pursuits. The country’s golf past is linked to the present in a beautiful way in the Village of Pinehurst and Carolina Sandhills.