- A local ownership group purchased this struggling Michigan golf course and is betting on big things
- How Do Student Loans Affect Your Credit Score? – NerdWallet
- Difference Between Multinational and Transnational | Difference Between
- Dirty Coin( DC ) info, Dirty Coin( DC ) chart, market cap, and price | TheBitTimes.Com
- Top 6 Indian Restaurants in Schaumburg
The Pioneer Woman Mercantile is a destination restaurant, bakery and store in Pawhuska. Ree Drummond has a cooking show on Food Network. Ree and her husband Ladd Drummond spent years renovating a hundred-year-old Osage Mercantile building on Main Street in Pawhuska Oklahoma. The Merc has a restaurant on the 1st floor featuring comfort foods made using Ree’s recipes, also on the 1st floor is the Mercantile with goods including signature baking ware, toys, cookbooks and much more. The 2nd floor has a bakery with several options of fresh made pastries and delicious coffee.
Ree and Ladd also own Charlie’s sweet shop featuring ice cream and candy. P-Town Pizza, pizza cooked in a wood-fired brick oven and the Mercantile Boarding House an 8 room cowboy luxury hotel.