- 8 Best React Courses 2022 | .cult by Honeypot
- 10 Free Great Online Courses for Web Development – Online Course Report
- Best Video Editing Classes Online: On-Demand & Live Online Video Editing Training
- Travel Insurance Quotes – Compare & Buy Trip Insurance
- Siacoin Price | SC Coin Price, USD converter, Charts | Crypto.com
Heron Lakes Golf Club offers the best combination of quality and variety of all Pacific Northwest golf courses. Located just minutes north of downtown Portland, OR Heron Lakes features two championship courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr: the Great Blue Course and the Greenback Course. Each distinctive golf course offers players unique and thrilling challenges.
The Great Blue Course was rated 4 Stars by Golf Digest ‘s “Best Places to Play” for 2008/2009. Heron Lakes was also Reader’s Choice Top 50 Public Golf courses by GolfWorld Magazine. As mentioned by Travel Portland, in Things to Do in Portland, (Portland Activities & Attractions), Heron Lakes makes dramatic use of the surrounding Pacific Northwest landscape. Play one course or play them both. We guarantee you’ll enjoy an unforgetable golf experience!
After your round on either one of these incredible golf courses, relax and enjoy a meal and refreshments in our grill and outdoor dining area. We invite you to come and experience all that Heron Lakes Golf Club has to offer!