American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC) is happy to announce our first hybrid Professional Development Institute (PDI) 2022! We will be offering the option to attend PDI in-person in Atlanta Georgia, as well as an option to attend in a virtual capacity.
The PDI is ASMC’s premier training event and will take place 1-3 June 2022 in Atlanta Georgia at the World Congress Center and on ASMC’s Virtual Platform.
Pre-Conference courses will be offered 30 May through 31 May, and those offerings will be confirmed prior to registration opening.
Join ASMC for this fantastic opportunity to learn and interact with participants from Service HQs and major commands, and to collaborate with leadership and peers. This event also showcases individuals and teams recognized by ASMC for their excellent contributions to the field of defense financial management in 2022. The PDI 2022 program will include general and Service Day sessions, mini-courses, and workshops that will focus on multiple defense financial management competency areas.
Important Information about PDI 2022
- ASMC continues to monitor COVID-19 closely and will take all necessary precautions to support the well-being of our attendees, with unknown continued effects of the pandemic, to attend in person you must:
– Be prepared to show proof of vaccination credentials or negative PCR* test results (obtained within 3 days of arrival to PDI 2022)
– Be prepared to wear masks while indoors, with exceptions only for eating or drinking.
- ASMC is happy to announce that the 2,500 to 3,000 person quota for PDI 2022 has been lifted. Therefore, there will NOT be on-site attendance quotas or caps.
- Target date for registration: March 1.
- ASMC’s virtual program will include selected courses from the live in-person training.
- The format (live, recorded) will be determined prior to registration launching
- Those recordings that are made available will be offered for 6 months or more following PDI for you to obtain full credits for all offered sessions.
Before May 1, 2022
May 2, 2022 or After
Visit our 2022 PDI Website for more information: https://www.pdi2022.org/
Know before you go: https://experienceatl.com/?content_uid=113979
ASMC is proud to announce this years non-profit we are partnering with: Helping a Hero