- Pasteur Street Brewing Company – Ho Chi Minh City, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh – Untappd
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA) | Definition, History, & Facts
- 20 Best FREE Online Courses with Printable Certificates 2022
- Independent Restaurant Supply | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- 20 Homemade Movie Night Snacks To Make For The Family
Have you ever thought about why some products succeed and some fail? A product manager is responsible for the product’s success. This all begins with setting a vision for the future where your stakeholders visualize how your product will improve your customers’ lives. From there, you can begin to break down the specific goals you need to accomplish to make this future a reality. That helps you set the vision and articulate what a winning product looks like.
Visualizing and drawing the business is an important step in the process. In this course, you will learn how to break your business down into pieces so that you can carefully develop a winning strategy and focus on what matters. Keith Cowing will help you visualize and draw the business, then identify the objectives and key results you will rally the team to achieve.
The following course is required to be completed before taking this course:
- Developing a Product Hypothesis and User Personas