- Regulating the role of private military companies in shaping security and politics
- Order Eduardo’s Mexican Restaurant Menu Delivery Online | Stafford | Menu & Prices | Uber Eats
- The New York Stock Exchange | NYSE
- Best Pre-Med Courses List for you in 2022| World Scholars Hub
- Google Certification Training Course List 2021 | Sprintzeal
Purdue University developed its online Project Management Essentials and Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation courses as a complementary series to help students effectively plan, orchestrate and control complex projects in their organizations and, if they choose, pursue PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Project Management Essentials is the first step for professionals who seek fundamental knowledge and skills to immediately apply to their projects and advance their careers. It also helps students earn the educational hours required by PMI.
Many of our students follow up Project Management Essentials with PMP Exam Preparation, the second course in our online series. This course is an in-depth review designed for experienced project managers who want to gain a firm understanding of PMP exam content, identify areas of opportunity for strengthening their grasp of PM principles, and develop a comprehensive study plan.
Employers worldwide consider PMP certification the industry standard for project managers. As a result, the knowledge, skills and experience required for PMP certification are transferable across industries and continents.