- La Mandala Restaurant, Cannes | Yacht Charter Fleet
- Mách nhỏ 3 cách làm caramen tại nhà chuẩn công thức, ngon bất bại
- Plumbing Services in Boston, MA | 24/7 Emergency Plumber | Boston Standard Company
- Westridge Golf Course – McKinney, TX (Address, Phone, Fax, and Hours)
- World’s Best Disc Golf Courses 2021: #1-#100 | UDisc
Situated on the outskirts of San Jose del Cabo, Puerto Los Cabos is a 27-hole facility with an 18-hole course by Jack Nicklaus; and a nine-hole layout by Greg Norman. (Norman will return in the near future to build a second nine). Until then, Puerto Los Cabos, a 2,000-acre master-planned resort community, offers three 18-hole combinations to members, resort guests and daily-fee play.
While the club dates to 2007, Nicklaus unveiled his second nine, along with major revisions to the previous nine, in 2018. The new holes emulate the original design style: subtly contoured greens, large sculpted bunkers and dramatic elevation changes.
The Norman Course, a 3,590-yard, par-36 layout, is equally dramatic. Large, ﬂashed-faced bunkers, inspired by Melbourne’s Sandbelt courses prized by the Aussie designer, signpost the fairways and defend the greens.
Complimentary Mexican specialties and refreshments are served at a pair of on-course palapas.