We look forward to providing you with an outstanding dine-in and carryout experience. Please note, in
alignment with our already high standards of service, we have implemented additional best practices for
the safety of our employees and guests. Table spacing, guest capacity, and additional health and safety
measures will reflect guidelines provided by the CDC, City of Chicago, and Illinois Restaurant
Association. Actions include, but are not limited to:
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the restaurant and keep a safe distance from
others outside your party while waiting to be seated.
- Physical menus will only be available upon request. We encourage guests to review the menu on our
website ahead of their visit or to utilize the QR code available upon arrival.
- Contactless payment is available.
- All staff are required to wear a mask at all times, single-use gloves when handling and delivering
plated food, as well as while setting and clearing tableware. All tableware will be delivered as
guests are seated.
- All staff have been retrained on rigorous handwashing practices and will have their temperature
checked upon clocking in for their shift.
- All surfaces including door handles, restrooms, host stands, POS terminals and tables will be
cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes and after guests finish their dining.
We thank you for your patience and compliance as we continue to work hard and provide you with a safe,
comfortable, and memorable experience!