- ‘Forced to retire’: Peoria restaurant to close rather than relocate, owner says
- Cấu trúc So That, Such That – Cách sử dụng và phân biệt như thế nào?
- Another Salata Location Will Open in Fort Worth in 2022 | What Now Dallas
- Công thức đen ta phẩy : công thức & bài tập vận dụng, nêu công thức tính đen ta,đen – Trang Tin Tức Tổng Hợp Tây Hồ
- Seattle Restaurants | Kimpton Palladian Hotel
The top 10 public games companies account for 65% of the global market, according to the latest Global Games Market Report from Newzoo.
The market intelligence firm says that the $126 billion revenue figure amassed by the gaming firms represents a growth of 10% year-over-year.
The top 10 companies by revenue are Tencent, Sony, Apple, Microsoft, Google, NetEase, Activision Blizzard, Nintendo, EA, and Sea Limited.
Chinese publisher Tencent is the highest earning company as it amassed $32.2 billion during last year. Its revenue grew by 10% compared to last year, which Newzoo attributed the increase by the firm’s live service game offerings.
Looking at the rest of the top 10 earners for 2021, Sony pulled in $18.2 billion, Apple made $15.3 billion, Microsoft generated $13 billion, and Google amassed $11 billion.
Whereas NetEase accumulated $9.6 billion, Activision Blizzard made $8.1 billion, Nintendo generated $8.1 billion, EA brought in $6.5 billion, and Sea Limited gained $4.3 billion.
Additionally, Newzoo said that if Microsoft had already owned Call of Duty maker Activision Blizzard, it would be the second highest earning public company for 2021.