Restaurante Las Palmeras
Carrer Circuit del Llac, 1, 07458, Playa de Muro
Restaurant Las Palmeras, Mediterranean cuisine at Playa de Muro.
Update 17/08/22. NOTICE: The Tourism Agency has awarded Las Palmeras Restaurant with a certificate of recognition for the commitment to the continuous improvement of quality.
Las Palmeras Restaurant is located in the tourist area of Playa de Muro, between the towns of Puerto de Alcudia and Can Picafort, in the north of the island.
In the vicinity of this magnificent restaurant we find the famous beach of Muro with its crystal clear waters or the natural park of the Albufera. During your visit to Playa de Muro the Las Palmeras Restaurant is an excellent option where you can savor its exquisite Mediterranean cuisine.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Playa de Muro."
Las Palmeras Restaurant offers a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes prepared with seasonal products, fish, meats, pizzas, salads … all presented in a spectacular way to the delight of its customers.
Highlights to eat:
• Grilled meats; Steaks, entrecots, skewers …
• Fresh fish from the bay; Cap Roig, Mero, Gallo de Sant Pere…
• Seafood paella
• Variety in salads
• Homemade desserts
• Children's menu
And for drink:
• Extensive wine list; Local and national
• Variety in beers and soft drinks
The restaurant Las Palmeras also has a large terrace where you can relax in the lounge area or enjoy a tasty meal and the excellent climate of the island.
"Cuisine made with local seasonal produce."
In your visit to Playa de Muro you can not miss the opportunity to visit the Restaurant Las Palmeras.
We offer our clients a very familiar and personalized treatment so that their passage through the restaurant becomes an unforgettable moment.
We are waiting for you at Las Palmeras Restaurant!
Our schedules are:
• Open from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Tuesday closed
Interview with Virginia and José, management of Las Palmeras Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the catering sector? We have more than 26 years of experience in the restaurant industry and since 2010 we run Las Palmeras Restaurant.
• What would you highlight of Las Palmeras Restaurant? The familiar treatment we give to the client, our homemade cuisine and the quality of our products, we only use fresh ingredients.
• What would you recommend us to try? Fresh fish from the bay; Gallo de Sant Pere, Cap Roig, Mero …
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in Carrer Circuit del Llac, 1 in Playa de Muro near the hotel BQ Alcudia Son Village.
Close to Restaurante Las Palmeras