Restaurant Week – where you can dine in select cities for a bargain – is underway now in Charleston, SC Fort Lauderdale and Miami and coming soon to San Diego and more cities.
Restaurant Week, an annual or semi-annual event, allows food lovers to visit the finest restaurants for a special price, usually $20-$25 for lunch and $20-$50 for dinner. We have links to all the city websites where you can get more Restaurant Week details like dates, prices and menus.
Our full list of Restaurant Week events is ordered by city, with the dates for each event. Click on a city name for a link to their Restaurant Week details. Check back frequently as more cities announce their Restaurant Week dates.
Restaurant Week by City
- Alexandria Restaurant Week was August 19-28, 2022. Alexandria Restaurant Week is usually held twice yearly, in January and August.
- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week was February 20 – 25, 2022
. Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many great Ann Arbor restaurants as your schedule allows for one incredibly low fixed price.
- Arizona Restaurant Week is September 16-25, 2022. Arizona Restaurant Week is usually held twice yearly, in May and September. Menus will be posted by Sept. 1.
- Asheville Restaurant Week was January 18 – 24, 2022
. Now in its tenth year, Asheville, NC Restaurant Week celebrates Asheville’s great food scene. Participating restaurants are serving up great food with menu specials for dine-in, take-out and delivery.
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week is October 2 – 7, 2022
. Participating restaurants offer a multi-course meal for the fixed price of $15.22 for lunch and $35.22 for dinner.
- Virginia Beach Restaurant Week is January 16 – 22, 2023. Restaurants have prix-fixe menus with $5 and $10 Breakfasts, $10 and $15 two-course lunches, and three-course dinners for $25 to $40.
- Washington, DC Restaurant Week was August 15-21, 2022. Get brunch or lunch for $25 and dinners for $40-$55. Washington, DC Restaurant Week is usually held twice a year, in January and August.