- Portland restaurant dumps Russian-made vodka to support Ukraine
- Working at Logos Logistics Inc. in Romulus, MI: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com
- Special Fried Rice Recipe: Make this Chinese Takeaway Favourite
- The Food Sanitation Rules Require Someone At Your Restaurant to [Detailed] – JonakyBlog
- Costambar Restaurant – 366 E 18th St, Paterson NJ 07524 – Loc8NearMe
About Our Building
The beautiful building which houses Rockwell’s Red Lion Restaurant was originally built for the First National Bank of Elizabeth. The new structures’ doors were opened for business on October 23, 1906.
After weathering the depression of 1907 and steadily increasing its volume of business over the years, the bank suddenly and without warning, failed to open its doors for business on December 19, 1913.
Through the years following the bank closing, the building housed a drug store and, for a short time a second-hand store, then stood vacant.
The Rockwell family completly renovated the structure, and on May 14 1980, Rockwell’s Red Lion Restaurant was open for business.
The Red Lion Restaurant has served the area from its beginnings with quality lunch, dinners and banquets at reasonable prices.
Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and other festive occasions have been celebrated in our lower level banquet room known as the “Lion’s Den”
The Red Lion changes its menus perioiodically to carry many of the standard favorites, but gives our Chefs the opportunity to create many seasonal dishes.
The Red Lion and its staff will continue to strive to provide you with superb cuisine and excellent service in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Enjoy Your Dinner!