- About Babeeni Vietnam Company Limited, Company Information
- Cấu trúc Unless = If not trong Tiếng Anh – IIE Việt Nam
- Coin Appraisals, Sell Coins at Auction, Coin Auction Appraisals | Doyle Auction House
- Persian restaurants serving the best Persian food in Los Angeles
- Husky AVAX Price in USD: HUSKY Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko
MEET THE OWNER
Daniel J. Keating, III
Owner & Developer, Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
As a leader in the real estate development, construction and environmental management fields for more than forty years, Dan Keating has built a lauded portfolio and reputation that spans far beyond the Philadelphia region. Long involved in the development and growth of the Delaware River Waterfront, Dan set his sights on building the first waterfront hotel in Philadelphia. In 2000 he opened the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing (formerly known as the Hyatt Penn’s Landing) – one of the first hospitality developments along the Delaware River. Today, the Hilton Penn’s Landing stands as a year-round hub for activity along the river and a staple in the Philadelphia hotel community.
As a patriotic man and maritime fan, the hotel took on Dan’s vision to provide visitors and locals alike a glimpse of life along the river. Now, the new waterfront dining experience will take guests one step closer to the waterfront with the nautically inspired Keating’s Rope & Anchor, Bar + Kitchen.