Our Russian Lash Extensions Course teaches a multi-lash technique which involves adhering synthetic, ultra-fine lashes onto a single natural lash. The main benefit of Russian Layering is that it gives clients a full, high impact glamorous look. This Advanced course can perfect your existing skills and enable you to offer your clients new treatments.
This layering approach to building from 2D to 20D will give a feather type effect with extreme volume which is not achievable with any other lash application. We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need. You will then be asked to continue your study by sending further pictures to help your progression as a Lash Extension Technician.
During the Russian Lash Extensions Course you will learn the following –
- What are Russian Volume Lashes?
- Benefits of Russian Volume Lashes
- How to Pick Up Multiple Lashes
- How to Create Fans
- How to Achieve Different Volume Looks (Lash Styling)
- Eyelash Curvature Length & Thickness
- Russian Volume Lash Application & Removal
- Maintenance of Lash Extensions
- Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and Record Cards
- Lash Life Cycle
- Treatment Procedure
- Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Russian Lash Extensions Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural lashes
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma Accredited by ABT
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Russian Lash Extensions on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £50
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £50 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Please read our T&Cs before booking
Prerequisites – Qualification in Classic Lash Extensions