- Điều chỉnh liều thuốc khi suy giảm chức năng thận
- Chỉ số EBIT trong phân tích tài chính doanh nghiệp – PineTree Securities
- Company Portal | Intune | Offline (device) vs Online (user)
- Livepeer (LTP) là gì ? mạng chuyển mã video phi tập trung được xây dựng trên công nghệ chuỗi khối Ethereum – Tiendientu.asia
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN) Company Profile & Facts – Yahoo Finance
Restauranteur David Mizrahi is responsible for several famous and successful brands including Eat-A-Pita, Revolve, Eat-A-Pita South, as well as LBK Grill in the Wave Resort.
David, a volunteer Firefighter currently resides in Jackson NJ with his wife Chavi & his son Elliot
Mizrahi opened his first restaurant on Clifton Ave in Lakewood, a Kosher Israeli Grill restaurant in the trendy Downtown neighborhood. Eat A Pita brings Middle Eastern cuisine featuring high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients in a casual atmosphere.
On the heels of success Mizrahi went on to open Revolve Restaurant & Catering, a Boutique Restaurant and catering service serving up unique upscale Dinners in a renovated 18th-century building he resurrected after sitting dilapidated for 30+ years,
In 2020 Mizrahi opened a second location of the highly popular Eat A Pita on the Lakewood-Toms River border serving the south side of Lakewood and surrounding neighborhoods.
Last Summer, Mizrahi opened a boardwalk Eatery, LBK Grill in the adjacent Wave Resort in partnership with Wave Resort. LBK Grill has proven to be one of the top dining destinations in the region, welcoming celebrities and much fanfare from near and far since opening.
Expanding the Revolve Hospitality portfolio yet again, David Mizrahi joins forces with Executive Chef Pinchas “Big Boy” Frank to bring an epic partnership to Long branch’s trendy Pier Village neighborhood.