- Digital Matrix Systems to Provide Trended Attributes to Crescent Bank
- Công thức thành công – Bí quyết quý giá mà bất kỳ ai cũng nên biết đến – Havacons
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib | An extraordinary steakhouse in Beverly Hills, CA
- York restaurant group to open Andonia’s Chophouse at The Crossings at Conestoga Creek
- Gladys Knight’s Chicken & Waffles restaurant is no more | CNN
Increase Scores With Sylvan’s SAT® Test Prep Course
If your teen’s SAT scores aren’t where they should be, your teen doesn’t perform well on tests or you simply want to impress college/university admission teams, sign up for our proven SAT Prep Course and get results!
Our SAT Prep tutoring will help your son or daughter manage the pressure, feel confident on test day and raise those crucial SAT scores..
By attending our SAT Prep Classes, your son or daughter will:
- Master the skills to raise scores
Approximately 8 weeks — that’s the average amount of time our Prep Courses run. For many of our students, 8 weeks is all the time it takes to master the skills they need to raise their scores.
- Feel confident and prepared on test day
Yes, your teen will learn effective test-taking strategies from our SAT tutors. But just as important, we’ll also help your teen master the academic skills that matter on test day. (And these skills can help in school too!)
- Improve individual skill areas that need a boost
With Sylvan, your teen gets a structured lesson path. Plus, he or she will be able to take advantage of our core-SAT tutoring curriculum to target and improve the skills and subjects that need the most work. It’s so much more than practice on worksheets! See other ways Sylvan compares.
- Learn in ways that improve skill mastery
Our SAT prep classes use a proven mix of teacher-led instruction and online activities to get concepts to click. We use technology in new and smart ways, so your son or daughter can achieve the best results. Plus, our SAT practice tests get your teen ready for real-life test conditions.
And rest easy, our SAT prep is designed with a teenager’s crazy schedule in mind. We offer in-person and online courses during the afternoon, evening and on weekends, so your teen can prepare for the test no matter how busy he or she is.