- Top 10 Trusted IT & Software Companies In USA 2022
- ‘The Pioneer Woman’: Ree Drummond’s Favorite Restaurant Meal
- I’m a Connoisseur of Vegan Snacks: Here Are My 27 Favorites
- Coinbase shares soar 10% in boost from meme traders, BlackRock crypto deal
- COBRA: State Continuation Coverage Extension to 36 Months
A stunning classic.
Sea Island’s most dramatic layout, Seaside is routinely ranked among the top 100 courses in the United States. Beautifully manicured fairways and greens, sweeping dunes mixed with native grasses, wildflowers, and bunkers. And a wind that creates a different golf experience daily. Seaside is an ocean-side links course that combines a beautiful natural setting with a golf course that is both challenging and fun. It’s tough to have a bad day on a course like this.
A Tom Fazio re-design of the 1929 classic by famous golf course architects Harry S. Colt and Charles Alison, today’s course ties the original Seaside with the old Marshside course, transforming two nines from “18 holes that didn’t match into 18 matchless holes,” according to Sea Island touring professional Davis Love III. Along with the Plantation Course, it is the home of the PGA TOUR’s RSM Classic, a FedEx cup event hosted by Love.