- 7 of the best healthy late night snacks to consider
- Giá, biểu đồ, vốn hóa thị trường của The Graph (GRT) | CoinMarketCap
- Courses for Massage Therapy Career Technical Certificate | Miami Dade College | Miami Dade College
- Learn from experts with our tax preparation courses
- The Great Courses Signature Collection Now Available Through Apple TV Channels
SEF-3001N Notary Public
This course is designed to prepare the student to be commissioned as a North Carolina Notary Public. Topics include requirements and qualifications for Notary Public office, requirements for attestation, fees, general powers and limitations, certifications, oaths and affirmations, affidavits, and negotiable instruments. Students are required to have a current and valid government issued photo ID to take the class. The NC Secretary of State requires that students attend the full 8 hours of class, and be able to speak, read, and write in English. Students that do not pass the licensure exam must register and pay for another full class. For more information contact the North Carolina Secretary of State at www.socnc.gov. Because this course is self-supporting, no tuition waivers or exemptions are allowed.