- Small Company vs. Big Company: What’s the Difference?
- Genshin Impact: Toàn bộ công thức đồ uống genshin trong event “Một Ngụm Mộng Mơ” – Trường Trung Cấp Nghề Thương Mại Du Lịch Thanh Hoá
- Công Thức Pha Chế Thuốc Lắc 2021 Mới Nhất, Giáo Sư Đại Học Nhật Bản Dạy Sinh Viên Cách Chế – Hội Buôn Chuyện
- Coin Rác là gì? Cách chơi trade Coin Rác cho người mới
- Spokane Restaurant Supply
Since we began brewing in 1980, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. has relied on our natural environment and local people to influence our direction. The Taproom remains true to those values by purchasing from various farmers every year, encouraging earth-conscious methods from our purveyors and maintaining sustainable practices in our kitchen and at our onsite estate gardens.
Our menu is designed to showcase local farmers and food artisans vital to a healthy food system. By only using seasonal ingredients produced close to home, everyone benefits. Our kitchen sources the finest produce, poultry, meat, dairy and cheeses from the region, and our menu changes frequently to mirror changing seasons and availability of products.
The certified organic Kitchen Garden you see out back, along with our Estate Garden, helps augment our kitchen with the freshest produce possible. We maximize the gardens’ sustainable production using compost produced on site, creating a seamless loop that minimizes our environmental impact. Additionally, we bake all of our breads in house, preserve vegetables and practice whole animal utilization to minimize waste.