- Upscale steakhouse and lounge Drake’s Hollywood is a tribute to a bygone era – Preston Hollow
- Neo Price Prediction for 2022-2026 | Neo coin forecasts
- Calling All MasterChef Fans: We’ve Got the Complete List of Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurants So You Can Check Them off Your List!
- Course Recommendations: Medicine
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – Memorial – Houston Restaurant Weeks
Snowflake Inc. is an American cloud-based data-warehousing startup that was founded in 2012. The company offers a cloud-based data storage and analytics service, it also allows corporate users to store and analyze data using cloud-based hardware and software.
Market capitalization of Snowflake (SNOW)
As of August 2022 Snowflake has a market cap of $54.34 Billion.
This makes Snowflake the world’s 284th most valuable company by market cap according to our data. The market capitalization, commonly called market cap, is the total market value of a publicly traded company’s outstanding shares and is commonly used to measure how much a company is worth.
Market cap history of Snowflake from 2020 to 2022
End of year Market Cap
2022$54.34 B-47.62%2021$103.75 B30.25%2020$79.66 B
End of Day market cap according to different sources
On Aug 9th, 2022 the market cap of Snowflake was reported to be: