- USAA Car Insurance – Reviews, Ratings & Coverage Options
- How Do Personal Loans Affect Your Credit Score?
- The Yearling Restaurant: Cocktail Lounge in Cross Creek
- Math Snacks: Using Animations and Games to Fill the Gaps in Mathematics | Valdez | Journal of Curriculum and Teaching
- Top 10 đồng coin tiềm năng được dự đoán bùng nổ 2022 | Coinvn
True to their restaurateur roots in Lima, Peru…
True to their restaurateur roots in Lima Peru, the Luna family always dreamed of having their own restaurant in their new home in New York City. Inspired one night during a lovely dinner at Cuban Restaurant, Sophie’s Co-Founder, Manuels Matos, worked tirelessly to earn money to invest in making her dream a reality. She began selling Peruvian food from carts at the soccer fields of Queens, NY. In 1996 the Luna family hired Master Cuban Chef Eduardo Morgado who brought the culture and flavor of Cuba to the forefront of their concept. They worked hard and finally in June of 1997 opened the first Sophie’s Cuban on Greenwich Street near the World Trade Center. Their business philosophy was a simple idea that fresh, tasty food in good portions served in a warm and inviting atmosphere would warm locals hearts and have them enjoying the Taste Of Cuba in a NY minute! Sophie’s Cuban has grown to 8 locations including seven in Manhattan and one in Brooklyn. They have been serving up NYC’s favorite Cuban Cuisine for over 24 years now and plan to expand their brand, offering their delicious Cuban cuisine, coming soon to a neighborhood near you!