- 6 Steps to Help Design Your Restaurant Seating Plan
- The 12 Best Excel Data Analysis Courses and Online Training for 2022
- Công Thức Tính Tuổi Excel (Today, Datedif), Cách Tính Tuổi Từ Ngày Sinh Trong Excel
- Southern Chefs Go Hog Wild
- Miami’s New Dirty French Steakhouse Blends Parisian Fare With South Beach Flair
This Spanish restaurant earns high marks for superbly prepared food and deft service. Worthy appetizers include grilled smoked chorizo and shrimp in garlic and olive oil. Entrées range from traditional paella to hefty jefe steak (sautéed tenderloin with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and mustard-garlic sauce) for two. Daily specials such as roasted duck and shrimp wrapped with angel hair pasta tempt as well. There are few more impressive wine lists in the state, but don’t overlook the sangria, which goes extremely well with the cuisine here. Arched entryways and tall plants help create a Mediterranean mood, and in summer you can dine on a patio anchored by a three-tier fountain.