- How to Hack Coin Master on iOS Device without Jailbreak? – iPhone Wired
- Linear (LINA) là gì? Linear (LINA) token là gì? Đánh giá tiềm năng của LINA, Toàn tập về tiền điện tử LINA, có nên đầu tư Linear (LINA) token hay không? – Kiến Thức Trading – Đầu tư Forex, Chứng khoán
- Cách kiếm nhiều tiền trong Fifa Online 4 2022 nhanh và dễ nhất – Top10App.Net
- Home loans – calculators, guides and compare – CommBank
- Khandvi Recipe – Gujarati Khandvi Rolls & Noodles – Step by Step Photo
5-day Advanced Tactical 3-gun Certification Course
Course # AT3G.0735.1 (40-hour Course)
Arizona POST Certified Course
(Accredited by the AZ. Peace Officer Standards & Training Board)
Michigan MCOLES Approved Course
(Approved by the Michigan Commission on LE Standards)
Pre-requisite – Handgun: Our 3-day Defensive Handgun Certification Course or firearms training course of equivalent. (Contingent to student skill-set screening approval by our instructor staff)
Pre-requisite – Rifle: Our 2-day Introduction to the AR-15 / M-4 Rifle Certification Course, 2-day Basic Patrol Rifle Certification Course or firearms training course of equivalent level.
Post-Incident Legal Defense Support: This training curriculum meets ILETSB training standards. Curriculum materials; lesson plan, course itinerary, syllabus with SPO’s, student performance records, instructor certification credentials and list of supporting reference materials are available for post-incident legal defense depositions and legal defense litigation discovery.
Course Description: This
intense 5-day firearms training course is the ultimate in 3-gun cross training programs!
Students seeking to enhance their gun-handling
skills with the semi-automatic pistol, rifle
and shotgun will find that this firearms training course covers
advanced drills integrating all three weapon systems.
During this firearms training course, students
will attend 2 days of advanced pistol training, 2 days
of advanced rifle training and 1 day of advanced shotgun training.
This firearms training course focuses on development of advanced gun-handling skills and personal defense deployment techniques
in all three disciplines.
This is a fast paced, physically demanding firearms training course! Students should be in good physical condition, familiar with their equipment and have solid intermediate gun-handling skills established with all three weapon systems prior to attending this firearms training course.
following firearms training topics will be covered:
safety and safe gun-handling procedures.
of personal defense.
- Conditioning mental focus and combat mindset.
- Enhanced tactical aptitude.
of shooting fundamentals – 3-gun.
of shooting the semi-automatic pistol, rifle
natural action stance. (Pistol,
rifle and shotgun)
gun-handling skills. (Pistol,
rifle and shotgun)
- Pistol presentation
the from ready pistol and the holster.
- Combat methodology of shooting all three weapon systems.
use and carry techniques. (Rifle / shotgun)
trajectory and zeroing iron sights. (Rifle)
the rifle and shotgun from low-ready, high
ready indoor ready and SUL positions.
management and reloading techniques – 3-gun.
clearance techniques – All 3 weapon platforms.
slug techniques. (Shotgun)
patterning and effective distances. (Shotgun)
off the line of force and lateral displacement.
assessment and area scanning – 3-gun.
to secondary weapon system. (Rifle / shotgun)
target drills and engaging multiple threats.
assailant and body armor defeating drills.
positions – standing, squatting, kneeling and
on the move. (Pistol,
rifle and shotgun)
turns and pivots. (Pistol, rifle
Quarter Battle (CQB) techniques – All 3 platforms.
- Mastering Sight Gear 2 – The Flash Sight Picture – All 3 weapon platforms.
- Mastering Sight Gear 3 – Front Sight Proximity Shooting.
- Tactical speed shooting concepts.
- Balancing speed and accuracy.
- Reducing stimulus / response time.
- Weapon retention issues.
vs. man shoot-offs on paper and steel targets.
- Timed 3-gun scrambler course – combined skills test.
- Timed Combat Shotgun Standard Drill test.
- Timed Combat Handgun Qualification Course with certified marksmanship rating.
- Timed Combat Rifle Qualification Course with certified marksmanship rating.
- The ultimate Shoot-Til-Ya-Puke 3-gun fest!
Course student limit: 16
requirements: Note pad and pen, eye
protection, ear protection, baseball type cap, heavy-duty leather or nylon pants belt, holster
and magazine carriers, semi-auto pistol with at least 3
hi-capacity magazines or 5 single stack
magazines, AR-15 or M-4 type rifle with at least 4 magazines and sling, 12 gauge pump-action or semi-automatic shotgun with
rifle sights or ghost ring sights and sling, knee pads, elbow pads and gun cleaning kits for all weapon systems.
Recommended equipment: Shotgun shell pouch, rifle magazine carriers, rain gear, sunscreen, insect repellent, hydration system, water and clothing suitable for contact with the ground.
rounds handgun, 1200 rounds rifle, 500
rounds birdshot, 300 rounds buckshot (# 4 to 000 allowed) and 50 rifled slugs for 12 gauge shotgun.
(Semi-automatic shotguns that cannot cycle birdshot will need 800 rounds of buckshot)
(Ammunition is available for purchase upon request)
Absolutely no reloaded or remanufactured ammunition!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAINING SCHEDULE
CLICK HER FOR CLASS REGISTRATION