- Universidad de Chile Fan Token price today, UCH to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
- Cách lập công thức phân tử (CTPT) hợp chất hữu cơ và Bài tập vận dụng
- Port & Company Corporate Apparel | Embroidered Polos, Tees & Hoodies
- Công thức hóa học của oxi là gì? – Nguyễn Trung Thành
- Online Summer High School | Pearson Online Academy
Following a half million-dollar renovation and hiring of successful executive Chef Pedro, the Island View Restaurant opened its doors on April 1, 2014. The fine dining restaurant sits on the sixth floor of the Lani Kai and offers a twist of Italian specialties, a raw bar, and Asian and American influenced seafood dishes.
The interior of the restaurant is designed to show off its best feature–aside from the delicious food–the view! It’s nothing short of spectacular. Whether you are seated at the bar, at a table or in a booth, you can see the vast expanse of water and the white sugar sands of Fort Myers Beach.
The restaurant is the brain-child of three very different men who collectively have decades of experience–Bob Conidaris, affectionately known by many as Mr. C, owner of the Lani Kai for nearly 40 years; Larry Puccia, General Manager of the resort for the past 15 years; and Lani Kai’s celebrated restaurant manager, Executive Chef Pedro.