UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — Penn State students will be able to view the full spring 2022 schedule of courses on Sept. 7, with the first day of registration slated for Oct. 12 for graduate students and Oct. 13 for undergraduate students. The opening days of registration, which are based upon the number of credits earned, will continue throughout October and November.
The key dates for the course registration process are:
- Tuesday, Sept. 7 — schedule of courses becomes available;
- Friday, Sept. 17 — Pre-registration Activity Guides become available in LionPATH Student Center;
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 — LionPATH enrollment shopping carts open for undergraduate and graduate students;
- Tuesday, Oct. 12 — registration begins for graduate students; and
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 — registration begins for undergraduate students.
Find a full table of course registration dates at registrar.psu.edu.
Students are reminded that they should review their records to view any holds that would prevent them from being able to register for courses.
The Office of the University Registrar is part of Undergraduate Education, the academic and administrative unit that provides leadership and coordination for University-wide programs and initiatives in support of undergraduate teaching and learning at Penn State. Learn more about Undergraduate Education at undergrad.psu.edu.