- Medicare Coverage Options from UnitedHealthcare
- Saint Petersburg, FL golf courses
- Credit builder loans can help you establish credit but they come at a cost—here’s how to know if you should get one
- Introduction to DailyOM – Learning to Live Course
- Singapore Promotes Corporate Transparency, Less Regulation, Easier Redomiciliation with Companies Act Amendments
It is with heavy hearts that Sunset Cove Restaurant has permanently closed in Tarrytown.
We hope to continue our culinary journey with you through our sister locations, Stone Fire Restaurant and Basilico Pizza Pasta & Gourmet. Or consider our new venture, Sunset Cove Catering for your off-premise catering needs. Please check back as we restructure this website with more information about Sunset Cove Catering.
As a member of the Tarrytown community since 1997, we have been dedicated to providing the best service and food on the Hudson River. It has been a pleasure to serve you and your families. We would like to thank you, our loyal patrons, for the past 24 years of business. We have helped to create many milestone occasions memorable, whether it was a first date, engagement, bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, sweet sixteen, and more inside our doors or on our patio overlooking the Hudson River. We truly enjoyed being an integral part of it and have enjoyed hearing your stories as to how we helped create beautiful memories!
Please know that this closure was due to a loss of lease renewal and it is beyond our control.
This is not a goodbye but a “hope to see you soon!” Thanks for the memories!
Tommy Calandrucci and Gianni Piccolino