- A Review of Restaurant Latour in Sussex County, N.J. – The New York Times
- Can You Refinance Your Car Loan with Bad Credit? | Robins Financial Credit Union
- Electrical Training | Greenville Technical College
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN) Stock Price, News, Quote & History – Yahoo Finance
- Care Certificate Courses & Training – Online Care Certificate Courses
Here at Surf, we are serious about seafood – fresh seafood. How fresh? Every day we send our seafood buyers down to the piers in search of the freshest seafood available. They meet with the fishermen and captains and inspect the day’s catch carefully, before handpicking only the choicest fish and shellfish selections. We go to such lengths to secure the freshest seafood for one reason – our high standards of excellence demand that every ingredient we use is the best. Although we can tell you how fresh our seafood is, the only way to really know is to taste it. Since opening in 2002, Surf has set the standard in New Hampshire for fresh, exquisitely prepared seafood. Guided by Chef and owner Michael Buckley, Surf has built a reputation for truly imaginative cooking using only the very freshest fish and shellfish. This commitment to freshness can be tasted in everything we prepare. Voted Best Seafood in New Hampshire, Surf offers a wonderful combination of service and culinary expertise in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. We invite you to browse our online menus, sign up for our e-newsletter, and join us for an unforgettable dinner this evening. We look forward to seeing you.