- FuzeX price today, FXT to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
- 10 of the Top E-commerce Companies
- [Định nghĩa] [Công thức tính] Công có ích, Công toàn phần, Công hao phí và Hiệu suất các máy cơ đơn giản & bài tập tham khảo – Công thức Lý – Hóa
- Diện Tích Hình Thang Lớn Nhất Khi Nào, Công Thức Tính Diện Tích Hình Thang
- California Virtual Campus – Find online classes, degrees and certificates across 115 California Community Colleges. Many classes available for instant enrollment – no additional application needed.
A Sushi Master Brings His Talent to Waikiki
To experience Japan’s cuisine, it’s best to seek out an expert. Renowned chef Keiji Nakazawa offers his respected techniques with Sushi Sho at this Honolulu resort. At the restaurant, Nakazawa prepares omakase-style meals, pairing varying types of seasoned rice with more than 40 kinds of fresh fish. The space features only 16 seats including a beautiful counter. Plates pair perfectly with the impressive sake selection.
First seating 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.; second seating 8 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Closed on Mondays
Taken daily from 2 to 10:30 p.m. by calling (808) 729-9717; a credit card is required. Omakase-style dinner for $300 per person, excluding taxes and beverages.
A fee of $150 per person, plus tax, will be charged for reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation; $300 per person plus tax for those cancelled within 24 hours of the reservation.
Diners must be 13 or older.
Explore our exclusive menu items available for takeaway.